What is Share?
Share or share means part or share in a company. The total ownership of a company is divided into millions of pieces. Every piece of ownership is a share. The more shares, that is, the more shares he has, in the same way his stake in the company will be folded! You can sell the purchased shares anytime! For this there are two types of stock market in India.
- Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
- National Stock Exchange (NSE)
How many types of shares are there? / Types of Shares in market.
There are mainly three types of shares –
- Equity Share
- Preference Share
- DVR Share
Equity Share :
Equity Shares are also called Ordinary Shares. Generally most of the companies issue equity shares only. Those who have equity shares are called equity share holders. Equity Share Holder is the real owner of the company. And they also have the right to vote in the company! If a company is wound up, then after paying all the dues of the company, if any amount is left, then it is distributed to the equity share holders.
Preference Share :
Preference shareholders get a special place in the company. How much dividend will be given to such shareholders at the end of the year is already decided. Whenever it comes to distribution of dividend in the company or payment in case of closure of the company, the preference shareholders are paid first. But the preference share holders do not have the right to vote in the company.
DVR Share :
DVR shares are slightly different from equity shares and preference shares. Such shareholders have the right to vote only in certain matters of the company. And DVR share holders are given more dividend than other share holders!
What is Share Market (What Is Share Market):
Share Market is a market where shares of many companies are bought and sold. In the olden times, the buying and selling of shares was done through oral bids. And the people who bought and sold used to do share deals with their own words! But at present it is not so, today people can bargain in the share market from their laptop, computer, mobile etc. sitting at home through internet.
We can also call the stock market as the risk market. Because investing in share market is risky. Here every day millions of people buy and sell shares and earn and lose money too! If you take proper knowledge of share market or invest money in it through any broker, then you can earn a lot of money in it.
Today everyone knows Warren Buffett, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala! He is called the guru of the stock market. He entered the stock market with very little investment and is the owner of millions of crores today. There are many people who have earned millions of crores in the stock market and are earning now.
How To Earn Money In Stock Market ?
Earning money in the share market is very easy, on the other hand, it is equally easy to lose money in it. You can make good money in the stock market if you collect as much information as possible and research about the companies. The stock market is a dangerous game, if you enter it without preparation, then you are sure to lose! But I would like to say one thing here that you do not need any special knowledge or education to get into the stock market, you can collect information and earn money by making a little effort in it!
Share is the part of any company which is issued by the company. Whatever shares the company issues, you can buy those shares according to your capital. In return, the company issues you a certificate. Now as soon as the price of the company’s shares decreases or increases, according to that you will have loss or profit. Suppose you bought shares of a company for Rs 100, and after a few days the value of those shares increased to Rs 105, then it means that you are getting profit of Rs 5 on one share! You can sell the purchased shares anytime you want!
Important Tips About Making Money In The Stock Market:
- If you want to earn good money in the stock market, then first of all you have to read and learn the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss A/c Result of the company in which you want to invest.
- If you are not from commerce stream then you need to be more careful and get maximum information about the market.
- You must watch Zee Business News daily and read Economics Times type paper which will increase your knowledge.
- Before investing, select 2 or 3 companies and keep an eye on them! After keeping an eye on them for about a month or two, if you feel that your choice is right, then invest with a small amount in the beginning!
- Do not invest a large amount in a single company, otherwise you may have to suffer a loss.
- If you are new to this field then you should start with small amount in it. Then with experience you can increase the amount in it!
- Do not be greedy in the pursuit of earning more money in the stock market, otherwise you may have to suffer a loss!
How to Invest in Share Market
If you want to invest in the stock market, then the first question that arises in your mind is how to invest in it? That is, how to start investing?
To invest in the stock market, first of all you need to have a Demat account. There are many companies in the market like – 5 Paisa,com, Zerodha, Angel Broking etc. You can get this account opened by contacting their brokers as per your convenience. You will have to pay a fixed charge for the year on the Demat account and trading through it also has to be charged per trading.
When your Demat account is opened, you can buy and sell shares through it. If you do not have much knowledge of this field, then you can also invest in it through an expert or broker .
Share Market Success Tips (Share Market Success Mantra / Share Market Quotes):
I am sharing here the success tips given by the great gurus of the stock market, Warren Buffett, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala etc., by adopting which we can definitely achieve success in the share market!
- It is very important for the investor to have confidence in himself while investing.
- I never try to make money from the stock market, I always buy shares with the belief that the market will close the next day and will not open for five years!
- It’s good to spend time with people better than you, always have associates who behave better than you, and you will be moving in that direction!
- Learn from mistakes! Learn to take damage
- Invest in stocks when they are not very popular.
- Successful investors are opportunists and optimists.
- Take an idea, make that idea your life, think about it, dream it, live that idea! Your mind, your muscles, every part of your body, all be in that thought and let go of all other thoughts. This is the only way to success!
- I have failed again and again in my life, and that’s why I succeed!
- Maximize profits and minimize losses!
- Greedy investors will never make money in the stock markets!